Monday 25 October 2010

Reconnaissance

The House
The kind owners of this beautiful 18th century home (Ickenham Manor House) have kindly allowed me to use the exterior of their house as part of my filming. This is the house in which I will use as the protagonists new home, the ex-orphanage that belongs to the characters uncle in which she is occupying. 

This is a shot of the front of the house. When introducing the house in the trailer, I will use a low angle shot like this so that the audiences can see it in all it's glory!

This is an extreme long shot of the side of the house. 

This area I believe is the most beautiful part of the house. In my trailer, there will be a flashback into the past which shows the gardener watching a young girl playing outside (the ghost girl before she was killed). The first shot of the sequence will take part here, as the antagonist stares at the little girl from behind this tree. 

I'd quite like to use this area of woodland which is just opposite the house, to film the protagonist emerging in from the dark, stepping into view of the camera, admiring the house.

This area here, could be used to show the little girl playing during the flashback sequence. I can just imagine using a long-shot to show her skipping playfully across the grass.

The Bedroom




No comments:

Post a Comment