Wednesday 15 December 2010

Even more technical problems...

There has been progress with my footage; we have managed to convert the files and upload them onto Premier pro. However, instead of being uploaded in separate clips, the footage has been uploaded in one huge chunk. When I attempted to trim the clips, it turned out that the clips were unable to play. 

Using an editing programme on Mac, I have managed to cut the footage into separate clips. However I am at the moment unaware of whether they'll actually play in premier pro. I am so sick and tired of having to go to extra lengths to sort out my footage. I feel like I'm constantly battling problem after problem and I'm so terrified of this effecting the quality of my work and my grade.

If these separate clips still are unable to work on premier pro tomorrow, I guess I'll have to use an alternative editing programme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment